Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transcendence (1)

Moments started to linger and mend with the backdrop; stillness started creeping inside from the burrows of the unknown planes. As time passed by, even the whirling sound of the fan is of greater annoyance—to an extent it needed to be immediately switched off. Might be this love of silence, paradoxically loved the sweet humming and ringing in the ears, and lured my mind into an irresistible spell—the trance.
Every breath I took in from that moment gave me immense pleasure; the vibrations grew stronger; my whole body was quivering with uncontrollable pleasure; that I actually started moaning inside. Further, as I dived deeper, much deeper, vortex of light engulfed me and carried me into the higher planes of consciousness. I found myself in some other part of the world.
I was in matsyasana. Water was everywhere around me or I would say I was immersed in the water. It was an ocean bed. Group of females were chanting in a very sweet clear voice, they were pouring anointed water on my navel in a slow rhythmic manner and I was engrossed in their lullabies and reverence.
In the distant part of the room, my mobile phone was ringing, but my body was stiff and cold. Vibrations were of greater multitude. It was very difficult for me to even move a finger, leave alone withstanding the force of vibrations and standing up erect and tight. It took few seconds for me to come out of the state and from the matsyasana I was thrown into.
Then I gathered myself up, moved around the room, found my mobile phone resting placidly on an outdated portable television set that I stopped using for the purpose it was given to me rather as a stand for holding my mobile phone while it was getting charged.
I attended the phone call with complete indifference to the context that was discussed, since part of my being was intricately entwined with beings in some other part of the world. I hang up, brooded over the experience, and took a short nap before all my senses were attuned to the physical realms I was in.
Though, I have experienced many such spirit transcendence, I can't help wondering at the delicacy with which each one us has been created and nurtured by the sacred being, the possibilities that we are capable of, the heights that we can attain and the positive transformation we can bring to this society.

Date and Time of Experience: 01/20/2015 12:10 PM‑12:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment